Monday, August 25, 2008

Christian Kids



As I get things ready, to launch my Christian Wear web site, I think back to the hours of preparation. Decisions had to be made on what I would offer, colors and designs for embroidery. Doing the kid's stuff was indeed the most fun. An eventual goal is to have custom designs available for them that are whimsical, retaining a Chrstian value, and reminder of how valuable they are to God.


I grew up with low self esteem, and this played a major role in my adult life, not thinking I had anything of worth. My parent's did the best they could considering they had 10 kids with all different needs. I hear so many parents these days calling their kids everything but valuable. This needs to change.


It's my hope that my kid's line of apparel will help in some small way.


Here's a peak of what is to come!

No comments: