Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Personalized and Custom Embroidery





Christmas is coming very quickly and the economy says: "I can't afford anything nice and unique, so I'll see what Walmart has!"

What is a gift? Is it from the heart, or an obligation? I've wrestled with that for many years too, opting for "let's see if we can find something cheap on sale."

As I get older, and look at the "stuff" I've acumulated, I think, "does this item has a sentiment attached or is just something that was a good deal, that I thought I could not live without. As the clutter starts piling up, I'm seeing the value in things that have a lasting meaning and the "stuff" that I'm not attached to.

This Christmas, consider a gift, large or small, expensive or not, that has something of value attached to it, from the heart and not the wallet.

Personalized gifts place a time stamp on the item and bring back a memory that is timelss and pleasant. Customized gifts tell someone they are unique and valued. You've worked hard for your $$$, make it really count for something this coming holiday season. Let your gift giving be a "want to" and not a "must do.

You'll enjoy everything just a little bit more and perhaps grab an extra hug!

No comments: